Logan & His Businesses Featured In :
I Grow Companies
I’ve spent the past 15 years building and selling online companies. I’ve built and sold 3 multi-million dollar companies including InternetReputation.com which ranked No. 513 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. in 2015
I now help business owners grow sales & profits through content marketing. If you want to generate and convert more leads you’ve come to the right place.
Let me show you PROOF that my work gets results.
Sales Letter & Email Copy
Email Copy/Sales Letter – 68% Open Rate.
40% Above Clients Average
Is a 68% open rate a good? According to Mail Chimp, the average open rate in this client’s industry (training & education) was 22% with a 2.35% click rate.
How did I get these results?
With email copy, you have at most a couple of seconds to get the readers attention. It’s imperative you grab readers and show them exactly how to take action.
- Using curiosity and fascination, I created a provocative subject line which gave just enough information to arouse the prospect’s curiosity and build suspense.
- In the headline, I inserted a hint of self-interest to get the reader asking “Is that something that could affect me?”
- I wrote a short persuasive email ensuring everyone would read it. Using teaser content, I tied the curiosity of the subject line into the “call to action” button directing prospects to the landing page.
We used a unique selling proposition (USP) to emphasize the benefits of the client’s product.
- In doing customer research, we narrowed in on what the needs of the audience were and developed our unique selling proposition around these needs.
- I re-wrote the client’s sales page to engage visitors with an irresistible offer. This offer played off the curiosity we used in the email subject line and targeted the visitors NEEDED.
- I clearly articulated the benefits of the product in a way that resonated with the readers.
- I used facts and statistics to establish proof and clinch the sale.
- The sales page I wrote after in-depth research on the client’s audience. Once I understood the needs and desires of the audience I was able to create a compelling offer that converted at rates the client had never seen before.
$2.3mm Webinar Sales Funnel-
Webinar Script, Email and Landing Page Copy
This was a high ticket webinar funnel. The client needed help re-writing all their sales copy.
Here is what I did:
- Took the clients current sales page and provided a comprehensive rewrite including, headline subheader, bullet points and full sales page copy that clearly articulated customer pain points, product benefits, and price justification.
- Created 3 powerful and compelling short video scripts that were used in an email sequence to create urgency.
- Webinar Copy & Graphics for 45 slide webinar. I conducted customer research: Who are they? What are their pains, fears, hopes, dreams, etc.? This allowed me to create copy that resonated with the audience. In addition, I also wrote the talking points and script for the webinar.
- Created Affiliate Email Swipe Files – I provided the client with; research, outline and promotional affiliate swipe file emails that affiliates would send to their clients articulating the benefits of the product.
Keyword Researched Blog Posts
- Keyword research
- Audience research
- Weekly Evergreen long form blog posts – 3000- 10,000 words.
Did my content really generate that? When I started with this client in March of 2016, they were blogging 3 or 4 times a week getting around 3500 visitors a day. I took over their blogging and wrote 1 well-researched post a week with custom images and graphics.
8 Months later the client is generating 20,000 visitors a day!
How did I get these results?
Search engine optimization is now driven by quality researched content and social sharing. If you produce quality content that gives readers what they want, the results will come.
- Before each post, I would analyze the client’s analytics for several hours. I would understand what users were looking for and then create content based on this keyword research.
- I wrote 2000 -10,000 word blog posts on a weekly basis.
- Each post was well researched, unique, and answered questions that individuals were searching
- For each post, I created custom graphs, unique images, infograms, and much more.
A/B Split Test on Squeeze Page
My copy wins split test by 15%.
This client wanted to keep their current landing page, and sales copy in place.
The client insisted we A/B split test their current landing page against my new revised sales page. After over 400,000 visitors my copy performed at a 32% conversion compared to the 17% they were getting. The result, over $500,000 in additional sales.
Is 32% a good conversion rate?
According to Search Engine Land, the average landing page conversion is 2.35%, and the top 25% of landing pages convert at 5.31%.
The campaign wasn’t a small test of a few hundred people; anyone can show high conversions with a low visitor count. The campaign was the result of over 400,000 visitors.
Here is what I did:
- The clients existing sales page was extremely long winded and took several minutes of scroll time to find the price and real offer. People love long sales pages; all my research has shown that short sales pages convert MUCH MUCH higher.
- I took the clients current sales page and provided a complete rewrite including, headline subheader, bullet points, and full sales page copy. I removed about 1000 words or redundant content and added in second-person content to establish a direct connection with the reader through teaching (The client is in the education space).
- I removed 90% of “The Sales Copy” after researching the client’s audience. The customer we were targeting was sophisticated and looking for education, not to be sold.
- We got VERY specific and precise- I removed the cluttered & complex sales copy the client had in place. We refined the sales message giving the customer clear instructions on how to take action and precise information on what they get.
- Removed obstacles & uncertainty – I significantly reduced the length of the sales page and cut down on the number of images. I affirmed confidence with customers by adding trust factors and re-phrasing the client’s guarantee.
Tired of hiring content mills that produce lackluster content which no one reads? My content gets results, plan, and simple.
I specialize in direct response copywriting that will make your phone ring and your cash register sing. I understand how important quality content is and how to write copy that engages users, gets shares, and persuades people to take action.
DIRECT RESPONSE COPYWRITING
I work 1 on 1 with clients to give them copy that converts into sales. Webinar/VSL scripts, landing pages, emails, PPC ads. I’ve done it all.
Researched blog posts, guides, and sales pages.
Relationship based manual outreach for real results.
Email sequences, landing pages, automation, copywriting, and more.
Want Content That Generates ROI?
As they say “content is king” this has never been truer than it is today with social sharing, viral marketing, etc. People want to see QUALITY content before they buy. Researched content that engages user is the new SEO, Google is giving people what they want and they want relevant researched information. I specialize in giving you this information.
Information on what’s working and what’s not!
what others say
” Logan’s sales copy and search engine optimization knowledge is absolutely amazing! I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my content marketing!”
” Logan has a true gift for writing compelling content that gets people to buy. Logan’s content marketing changed my business dramatically & I’m forever grateful.”
Direct Response Copywriting
- Landing/Sales Pages
- VSL & Webinar Scripts
- Squeeze Pages
- Web Pages
- Researched Blog Posts
- Press Releases
- Authority Articles
- Keyword Research
- Social Media
- White Papers
- Case Studies